Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What have you learned about your own style this semester? Do you agree with Vonnegut’s rules for style? What might you add, change, or remove?


I have learned a lot about my style this semester. Because these inquiries involve thinking about and incorporating different sources, this semester has taught me about my skills within organization, and how to fit everything that I want to get in into my essay. I also have learned my strengths and weaknesses within organization. I know that my strong points are within paragraph organization, but my weaknesses are within the transitions between paragraphs. I have learned that my papers move more fluently when I speak in the first person, so the papers this semester have been extremely helpful to my style of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment