Thursday, March 3, 2011

At, midterm, I feel pretty good about english 112. I liked the first paper assignment along with the book fight club. I think I am doing okay but I'm very nervous about this large paper. Some ideas aren't clicking and things aren't coming as easy as usual. I want to improve on this paper and hope I get a good grade. I am planning on working on it during spring break ( =( ) but I want to improve on transitions and closing, as well as finding a personal style and not being too wordy. I think I have accomplished a good analysis of texts and working on being more confidant in my ideas of what things actually mean (I always think I'm missing something or am totally off). But overall, I think things are going okay and I hope to keep my grade up!

No comments:

Post a Comment