Thursday, March 3, 2011

Journal 4

So far this semester, I think I feel like I have done pretty well, but I know I can do much better. I think I am getting better at be more active in class and participating in discussions more. As a writer, I feel that I am getting better at analyzing texts, but I know I need to work on making better introductions that are more specific and less broad. Also, when writing rough drafts, I need to work on just writing whatever then editing later. Often I self-critique and edit as i write, which takes me longer to get out what i'm trying to say. The class as a whole this far has been pretty interesting and I have enjoyed our close readings. At this point in the semester, I hope to improve on being less restrictive when writing rough drafts because I feel like that is one of the sole reasons why I sometimes struggle with writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment