Thursday, March 3, 2011

Journal 4

I feel like this semester went by better than my last semester here in Miami overall. In this english class i definitely feel like i have done good paper and i can say that i am proud of my work that i have done. I feel like most of my work is very strong but i definitely feel like i still have some weakness when it comes to my organization in my paper. I do struggle with keeping up with the organization with my paper and still maintaining key points that i want my audience to focus on while reading my paper. I think that i could have done better in some of my paper that i have done but i have gotten very good grades in all of them so far. I think i have struggled a little more with the Inquiry 2 paper. And i can say that i have had some struggles and frustration was indeed in place. My last semester wasn't very good so i am very happy to see that i can still write beautiful papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment