Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Midterm Assessment

I think after taking English last semester I have improved on organizing my papers. I have always had plenty to say I just did not always have a way to organize it all. I think I have somewhat also improved in my grammar area that I always struggle with! I take a lot more time reading and rereading my papers to edit grammar mistakes. It also helps to have someone else check your paper as well! Which, sometimes is easy to do and other times I cant find anyone! I still think I have a lot of improvement to do in the grammar area, as well as organization. There is always room for improvement, well that's how I feel at least. I also still want to improve on cutting down my papers a bit. When I am giving a page length I would like to be able to stick to it and not run over at all. BUT, I am taking one step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment