Tuesday, March 22, 2011

www.purple.com - Really ugly. I am not quit sure what the purpose is for this website. It is just purple and I have received spam from them, but there are no links, pictures, titles, or words? Why is this even a website? It is so boring and it is all purple. This website is not very creative. It works visually in one way: the color of the website fits the name of the website very well.
www.steelers.com- Really cool.The background is sweet! It is pictures of fans one on side and on the other there are pictures of the players. Also I like that the website set out to find anything and everything on this website that you could possibly need to know as a steelers fan. The colors of the website are black and yellow, which is obviously fitting. The website is packed and there is not a lot of boring, dull, empty space. I could be bias because I am a steelers fan, but I do think this website is visually appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment