Monday, March 7, 2011

Journal 4 REPOSTED (Accidentally posted as Journal 3)

I think the best part of this semester is that I have a whole new approach in the way I think and analyze works of literature. I've been participating in discussions a lot more and overall I have just been more engaged in how I perform. I've been taking academics a lot more seriously and I think that everything's coming together for me. Sadly, I still have a lot of work to do in terms of shortening up the points that I'm trying to convey in writing. This is something though, that I feel I will always have a problem as a result of my attempts to be overly creative. I think as the semester continues I'll truly have a grasp on how gender roles ultimately shape identity in various components of society.

No comments:

Post a Comment