Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Journal 5




This ad shows both gender and sexuality I think it gives an unrealistic image to both men and women. That women should have be this sexual and look like this image. I think it also sends the message that men's standards for women should be this high and that this product will indirectly help with their desires.

Spaced about journal 4, sorry! So far this semester I think I've strengthened by textual analysis a lot and learned that it can be use in more than just old literature but everyday influences. I've also learned that I can push myself and accomplish things I didn't think I would have normally been able to without challenges. I hope to continue this and strengthen my writing even further as the semester draws to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment