Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Journal 4

During english 112, I feel like I have accomplished becoming a better writer. For inquiry one, I learned how to analyze a novel and that there was more to it then just summarizing the book. I learned about gender roles and how society stereotypes males and females. For inquiry 2a, I learned how to look for articles and find reliable sources to incorporate into my paper. I am still working on inquiry2b and am discovering different ways to write a paper and through research I can include more to my topic. My topic I am working on now is inquiry2b and I am writing a paper on "Dear John." I am learning a lot about war and relationships through this book and this love story is about a relationship that has fallen apart because of war. I am also learning more about September 11th through researching it and I didn't know I could possibly learn anymore about that event, but I am learning little details. I still want to improve my writing skills and be able to have a strong argument for inquiry2b.

No comments:

Post a Comment