Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Journal 1

I love to write and be creative with my work. So, do I consider myself to be a writer? Yes I do. In high school, my favorite class was creative writing. I would love to create poetry or stories and make them creative and interesting to read. Writing is the best way for me to express myself and different ideas that i dont get to express verbally. Writing to me also takes me to a different world. To me, it's important to express the personality of the writer in writer's work, that's what males the work unique. I dont like to type or write research papers, so i guess that i do write for a grade on research papers. But when it comes to creativity or essays that expresses my opinion I love to write and express my ideas within writing. Writing can express so much more than what goes on in the write's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment