Tuesday, January 11, 2011

When I first read the prompt my initial response to the first question was I am not a writer. When I think of who a writer is I think of authors of novels. I don’t believe that I could write a book or a novel. As I start to reflect on the prompt a little bit more, I consider myself creative. Creativity is one of the major essentials of being a writer, so that would make me a writer. I love to write poems about important people in my life or even something I see in nature. I don’t write novels or enjoy writing papers, but when I believe I cannot physically tell somebody news I write them a letter. I also wrote in my diary so that I will never forget how I was feeling then in my life. When it comes to class papers I write for a grade, but I believe I write for communication in emotional settings of my life, Facebook, and email. One of my main goals for this class is to understand how writing and novels can help me reflect on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment