Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Journal 1

I don't really consider myself a writer at this point. Although I enjoy writing, I can definitely dislike it at times also. I believe, to be a writer writing should be a significant part in my life. Although I write all the time during the day, in texts, on facebook, and in class, I don't believe this makes me an actual writer. The majority of my time spent writing is for communication. However I usually only do longer types of writing in my classes. So it seems that it's more for the grade and not my enjoyment. When I was younger I used to write for leisure and fun. In this class I hope to become a more effective writer. Also I seem to repeat the same statement over and over when I run out of things to say.

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting that you say you're not an "actual" writer, although you write all the time. What makes someone a "real" writer?

    ReplyDelete